Lower Back Pain Exercises
You can easily experience lower back pain relief if you know which lower back pain exercises to participate in. The key is doing the lower back pain stretches and exercises properly so that you do not end up injuring your back any further. When you do lower back pain stretches with medically approved tools, you will find that you experience more lower back pain relief than ever before. The following are some lower back pain exercises and stretches that you can participate in.
Lower Back Pain Stretches
There are some beginning lower back pain stretches that you can do using the CoreStretch™ tool offered by Medi-Dyne, which will provide you with the best in lower back pain treatment. They include:
- With the padded foam bar across your lap and the CoreStretch™ adjusted properly, sit on a chair with your legs bent. Slowly lean forward, possibly leaning from side to side to target a specific spot in the lower back.
- Cross your arms so that you are holding onto the opposite sides of the handles of the CoreStretch™ and lean forward in the same motion as before.
- Sit on the edge of the seat and straighten your legs out in front of you. Lean forward slowly, grasping the CoreStretch™, feeling the stretch in the lower back.
How to Prevent Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain prevention is essential if you don’t want to suffer the excruciating pain that so many other individuals suffer. For proper lower back pain prevention:
- Stretch using the CoreStretch™ before and after any workout routines that you do.
- Wear Tuli’s® Gaitors or RoadRunners anytime you are out and about, exercising, or participating in sports.
- Periodically give yourself a massage with the RangeRoller XL™.
- Speak to your physician about medical causes and what they would recommend you do as back pain treatment or prevention.
Contact Us Today
Contact Medi-Dyne today to learn about the options you have for lower back pain relief through lower back pain exercises. Whether you are seeking the proper lower back pain treatment, or are interested in a product your physical therapist uses, call us today at 800.810.1740 or 817-251-8660 and we’ll show you the tools we have for lower back pain prevention.