A lot of our customers want to know more about insoles, whether they are suffering from foot pain or they simply want to feel more support in their shoes when running or participating in some other type of workout. Insoles serve many different functions, including pain relief, shock absorption and more. People with plantar fasciitis, for instance, often find relief from using them.
In order to provide as much information as we can, Medi-Dyne recently added a section on insoles to the Frequently Asked Questions of our website. The questions include:
- How do insoles help?
- How are insoles made?
- How do insoles work?
- Why do insoles hurt my feet?
- How to use insoles?
Questions to Ask Yourself
In order to find the right insole that meets your exact needs, however, you have to ask yourself a few questions as well, such as:
- Does the cushioning in your shoes wear out too quickly?
- Are you having trouble finding shoes that provide enough support?
- After you run are your feet sore on a regular basis?
- Are you limited to buying two or three pairs of running shoes each year due to budgetary limitations?
- Do you run on asphalt or concrete most of the time?
- Are you looking for more of a cushion in your running shoes?
- Do you suffer injuries often while working out?
If, for example, you have some sort of structural misalignment in your foot, you may want to look for insoles that provide more support. Even if you don’t have foot problems, the chances are good that you’ll still benefit from added support.
Medi-Dyne’s RoadRunners insoles both store and release energy, helping to improve your performance by reducing fatigue and protecting your feet from shock. If you would like more information or order a pair, visit our e-store or call 1-800-810-1740.