Plantar Fasciitis Treatment is essential for athletes to get back to performing at their maximum capability. Plantar Fasciitis has been known to sideline athletes and will prohibit them from training.
Your plantar fascia is a thick band of tissue which runs across the bottom of your foot connecting your heel bone to your toes. Normally, it is a shock absorber, supporting the arch in your foot. But, if tension becomes too great it can create small tears in the fascia causing it to become irritated or inflamed.
Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common injuries that most athletes experience.
The pain that is most commonly associated with Plantar Fasciitis is stabbing around the heel area. It is essential for athletes to invest in a Plantar Fasciitis Treatment in order to become injury free. Plantar Fasciitis prohibits athletes from practicing and performing at their maximum level.
If you’ve been relying on the curb for pre-run stretches, there’s something better. The ProStretch Plus enables you to stretch your tight calves, Achilles tendon, and plantar fascia more efficiently than a curb or wall.
ProStretch Plus reaches tough spots like the Achilles, and provides support for controlled stretching. This increases flexibility, range of motion and performance while helping reduce the risk of injury.
Stretching on a curb has limitations:
- You must stop your stretch and begin again when adjusting the depth of stretch on a curb or wall.
- To reach all of the areas of the lower leg, you must position yourself various times, in different stretching positions.
- The curb does not offer a stretch for the bottom of the foot.
Stretching with ProStretch Plus is simple and more efficient than a curb or wall:
- To adjust your stretch on the ProStretch Plus, you simply rock backward until you reach the depth of stretch that you desire— never stopping your stretch.
- You can fluidly move from one stretch to another with ProStretch Plus; starting with an Achilles tendon stretch, to Gastroc and Soleous calf stretches, even to a hamstring stretch, and ending with a shin splint prevention exercise.
- The added toe piece helps to place the toes at a state of tension, stretching the plantar fascia on the bottom of the foot—something that the curb is incapable of doing.
Curbs are for tires, not feet. If you want to run and play with confidence, you want to stretch like a pro. ProStretch Plus “foots” the bill.